We take the protection of your data seriously! We would like to use the following information to explain to you how we handle your data that is collected during the use of our Internet site.
1. Name and address of the Data Controller
The responsible party according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
roha arzneimittel GmbH
Rockwinkeler Heerstraße 100
Phone: 0421 2579-0
Fax: 0421 2579-300
2. Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller is:
roha arzneimittel GmbH
Rockwinkeler Heerstraße 100
Phone: 0421 2579-230
B. General information
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
We basically only collect and use personal data from our users to the extent that this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our content and services. If this is not the case, the personal data shall only be used after consent as a rule. An exception applies in such cases in which it is not possible to obtain a prior consent for actual reasons and processing of the data is permitted by statutory regulations.
2. Legal basis for the processing
To the extent that we collect a consent from the Data Subject for processing procedures concerning personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is required for the fulfilment of a contract whose contractual party is the Data Subject, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR shall serve as the legal basis. This also applies for processing procedures that are required for the implementation of precontractual measures.
To the extent that a processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the Data Subject or another natural person render the processing of personal data necessary, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a justified interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the Data Subject do not prevail over the aforementioned interest, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR shall serve as the legal basis for the processing. The justified interest of our company lies in the implementation of our business activity.
3. Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
We shall only process and save personal data of the Data Subject as long as this is necessary to achieve the storage purpose. A storage can also occur to the extent that this has been envisaged by the European or national legislation in directives, acts or other regulations under Union law, to which the Data Controller is subject. As soon as the storage purpose no longer applies or a storage period stipulated by the above regulations expires, the personal data shall be blocked or erased routinely.
4. Security of your data
We shall undertake all appropriate technical-organisational measures to ensure the protection of your data. In addition, all web forms that you use to send sensitive data to us shall be encrypted and hence protected as optimally as possible against reading by unauthorised parties.
C. Usage data
1. Log files
Each time the Internet site is called up, we or the site provider collect data via an automated system. This is saved in the log files of the server.
The following data can be collected here:
- Information on the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of the access
- Websites from which the user’s system accesses our Internet site (referrer)
- Websites that are called up from the user’s system via our website
- Access and HTTP status code
- Access to and size of downloads
The processing of this data serves to provide the content of our Internet site, to ensure the functionality of our technical information systems and the optimise our Internet site. The data in the log files is always saved separately from other personal data of the user.
How can I prevent the saving of cookies?
You can set your browser to only accept the saving of cookies if you agree to this. You can delete existing cookies. However, the functionality of our Internet sites can be restricted by deactivating cookies. You can find information on how cookies can be deactivated here LINK (wikihow.com).
3. Google Analytics
The information generated by the cookie about how you use the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. We utilise IP anonymisation on our website, which means your IP address is truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to this. Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP address transmitted to a Google server in the US where it is truncated. Google is committed to complying with the Privacy Shield Agreement published by the US Department of Commerce between the EU and USA concerning the collection, use and storage of personal data from the member states of the EU and holds a privacy shield certificate accordingly.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate how you use our website, compile reports on website activity and provide further services associated with the website use and Internet utilisation for the website operator. Usage profiles of the visitors to our website can be created from the data communicated. The IP address communicated by your browser in conjunction with Google Analytics shall not be combined with other data of Google.
The analysis of user behaviour on the website is based on the justified interests of the provider. The site is adapted to user behaviour and optimised by analysing the anonymised usage data.
You can prevent the saving of cookies via a corresponding setting in your browser software. You can further prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website for Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link
You can also prevent usage and processing by clicking on the following link. This activates an opt-out cookie, which prevents your data from being logged the next time you visit this website:
We shall not disclose the information acquired by the cookie concerning the use of this Internet site to third parties.
You can find further in information in respect to the terms and conditions of use and data privacy of Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/.
4. Use of Google Maps
D. Your personal data (user data)
1. What is “personal data”?
Personal data represents data about your person, which allows your identity to be inferred or refers directly or indirectly to your person, e.g. your name, your address or your phone number. Information that does not allow inference about a defined or definable person does not fall under this scope.
2. Use of the contact form
A contact form is provided on our Internet site at www.roha-bremen.com/contact-ushttp://www.roha-bremen.de/kontakt, which can be used for contacting us electronically. To use the contact form you enter your name, email address and message so that we can process and respond to your enquiry correspondingly. The provision of a contact form serves our justified interests, as we thus have more opportunities to contact you. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone, post or via the email address indicated. If the Data Subject contacts the Data Controller via one of these channels, the personal data transferred by the Data Subject will be saved automatically. The storage serves solely for the purposes of processing or contacting the Data Subject. No data will be forwarded to third parties.
3. Forwarding to other websites
To extend our service offer, our website contains links to other Internet sites, for which other providers are responsible. The extent to which our advertising partners collect personal data can be read in their privacy statements. You can recognise that you are being forwarded by the fact that a new browser window opens and a new address is displayed in the browser line.
4. Online applications
You can view the current job vacancies at roha arzneimittel GmbH and our subsidiaries at www.roha-bremen.de/karriere/anstellung or at www.roha-bremen.de/karriere/ausbildung. This allows you to apply either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to roha arzneimittel GmbH, Personalabteilung, Rockwinkeler Heerstr. 100 28355 Bremen, with your application documents attached or enclosed.
The provision of this email address for applications serves our justified interests to establish another means of submitting applications and reach a broader field of potential applicants. The storage of the collected data serves solely for realisation of the application process. The storage duration is maximum 6 months from the end of the application procedure. Data will only be forwarded to third parties within the context as described in Paragraph 5. Unsolicited applications received electronically (by email) are regularly deleted immediately after receipt. However, we reserve the right to store application documents for up to 12 months, so as to potentially contact you if our justified interests give rise to a relevant position for the specific application within this period. By sending the unsolicited application, you declare your consent to this storage. You are entitled to revoke the consent for storage at any time via the email address email@example.com. Applications that are sent by post to roha arzneimittel GmbH or subsidiaries will be returned to the applicant after the end of the application procedure.
5. Disclosure of data to third parties
We shall only disclose your personal data to third parties, apart from the factual circumstances described above, if:
· you have granted your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
· in the event that a statutory obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR,
· this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the fulfilment of contractual relations or for the implementation of precontractual measures,
· the processing is necessary according to the preconditions of Art 6 Para. 1 lit f GDPR for safeguarding a justified interest of ours;
· the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes.
E. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, insofar as this was not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling according to Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and, if applicable, meaningful information on individual details thereof. You have the right to demand information concerning whether personal data about you is transferred to a third country or an international organisation; in this context you can demand to be informed about the suitable guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR in conjunction with the transfer;
• pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of your incorrect personal data or completion of your incomplete personal data saved by us;
• pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data saved by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the above right is expected to render the realisation of these objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair the same;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you require this for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR; if processing of the personal data about you has been restricted, this data may only be processed with your consent or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or for protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a member state, and you are informed by the Data Controller before the restriction is cancelled;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have made available to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or demand the transfer to another data controller, insofar as freedoms and rights of others are not aversely affected by this. This right to data portability does not apply to a processing of personal data that is necessary for the fulfilment of a task that lies in the public interest or is exercised by public authority, which has been transferred to the Data Controller;
• pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent granted previously to us. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in future;
• pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing – including profiling – which entails legal consequences in respect to you or adversely affects you in a similar way, unless the decision is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract between you and us, is permissible on account of legal regulations of the Union or the member states, to which the Data Controller is subject, and these legal regulations contain appropriate measures for safeguarding your rights and freedoms as well as your justified interests or occurs with your express consent. These decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken for the protection of rights and freedoms as well as your justified interests;
• pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to appeal to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can appeal to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our head office for this. The supervisory authority to which the appeal was lodged shall inform the appellant about the status and results of the appeal including the possibility of legal remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
G. Right of objection
To the extent that personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data, insofar as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by is without indication of a particular situation.
If you wish to assert your right to revocation and objection, you only need send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.