roha specializes in refining high-quality extracts from medicinal plants and herbs. In doing so we place the emphasis on careful and protective processing which maintains and delivers substantive and sustainable quality and a standardized quantity of active. Our products – which, it goes without saying, are free from impurities – undergo careful water-based extraction and spray-drying. They are completely soluble in water and so can also be used directly for instant-tea drinks.
Our products are available in the following galenic forms :
- Instant teas
- Fine cuts
- Film-coated tablets
We can supply all products in bulk. Or packed in composite drums, glass jars, plastic drums or blisters according to your specification.
roha produces to GMP standards. Our service-offer includes both formulation and analysis as well as quality control and drug registration. Furthermore, our manufacturing operation is characterized by high technical standards, for example :
- Fully-automated in-process control with continuous monitoring of process parameters
- Microbiological purity through sterilisation with no damage to herbal actives
- Careful isolation of the active-extracts through vacuum- and/or spray-drying
- In-production control and analysis of active ingredient content (High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Bulk densities of between 100-600g per 100ml
- Use of maltodextrose and protein hydrolysates as carrier-substances
We will be pleased to answer any questions you have relating to your own special requirements or wishes. You can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will reply in return.